Who Creates Module Content on Your New Site?
As we develop the content on your site, we move some of your existing content into our modules to improve your site's usability. We use best practices when creating these module items, and recommend you do the same to keep your site looking professional. For details on exactly what is brought over to your new site, view Module Work We Do.
As part of our process, module content that is time-sensitive or easily created after training is left for you complete. For a complete listing of the modules you will work with, please view Module Work You Do.
Below you will find a linked listing of our modules, a brief description of their purpose, and links to CivicPlus best practices where appropriate:
- Agenda Center - Easily find and search for minutes and agendas. View best practices.
- Alert Center - Get immediate announcements for important information such as warnings of natural disasters.
- Archive Center - Find all date-based documents, such as budgets, reports, and newsletters. View best practices.
- Bids - Browse open bids for consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Calendar - Look for upcoming organization and department events.
- Carbon Calculator - Estimate your carbon emissions and take action by going on a carbon diet.
- Citizen Request Tracker - Submit concerns, complaints, and problems to the organization.
- Community Voice - Interact with your government and with other citizens by suggesting initiatives, posting ideas, and participating in conversations around community proposals.
- Document Center - Browse through all organizational documents, forms, applications, and brochures. View best practices.
- ePay - Make online bill payments or purchases here.
- Facilities - View available facilities and their amenities. View best practices.
- FAQs - Find answers to the most commonly asked questions. View best practices.
- Jobs - Browse job openings, download an application, or email your resume.
- Media Center - Watch official recorded videos.
- News Flash - Find current organizational news and press releases.
- Notify Me - Sign up to receive notifications about Organization updates.
- Online Forms - Complete and submit some of the most commonly requested forms. View best practices.
- Opinion Poll - Take informal surveys and immediately see the results and statistics.
- Photo Gallery - Browse thumbnails and full-sized organizational images. View best practices.
- Quick Links - Find links to related local, state, and national websites. View best practices.
- Real Estate Locator - Find available properties.
- Resource Directory - View businesses and organizations that operate in the area.
- Staff Directory - View contact information for all organization staff and departments. View best practices.